MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Firstly I didn't think Teva would be so stupid as to bolt. To me...

1. 30,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    Firstly I didn't think Teva would be so stupid as to bolt.

To me it was completely defying commonsense. It's more like a fanatical reversal of their culture. Suddenly it was oh dear it's a clinical trial, must be risky and bad...as opposed to the facts. I did think they'd be more intelligent than that. True.

I relied the highly effective partnership which they had in words and in deeds in which Teva had the lead role in getting the FDA to create new protocols. That is the sign of a committed partner. The reversal shows the Teva right and left hands weren't co-ordinating and a sudden rush of blood to the head as a new strategic plan takes over and defies commonsense. This is a feature of some large companies, but as I explained, Teva made some spectacular misjudgements. In throwing out CHF IMO they threw out the baby with the bathwater (their highly costly mistakes in DRUG clinical trials.)

But just how wrong was I? In fact, as SI has stated, it's an opportunity to market a highly renumerative application. Who is to say that Celgene isn't adding it to the stable already under consideration?

You have a very simplistic view of things. Strategic detail doesn't seem to bother you.

I don't think the Teva leaving has hurt anyone but the LT holders who freaked out, assisted by the shorters.

I guess that doesn't appeal to a black and white simplistic view of things does it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.