GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Fair enough Lockitt, but on the other hand more recently, I...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Fair enough Lockitt, but on the other hand more recently, I think they have, how does Malcolm say it, been agile and maintained pace, perhaps even setting the pace at times, with their heads down and bums up quietly ticking off the boxes, as was apparent, the technology would continue to improve and undergo innovation at an ever-increasing rate. They have been patient for the last two to three years whilst working on durability and commercialization prospects until the right time, when those three aspects of the holy grail namely, durability, cost and efficiency,have been met. Soon to be. Ironically, there is another aspect which also seems to be almost in place now, largely a product of those three, namely, acceptance of the urgency and inevitability of renewable energy, as dinosaurs who mock the reality of water lapping on the doors of the states of Micronesia, such as Abbot (admittedly Dutton remains but serving another master), are relegated to the dustbin ....So, I think if Paris can demonstrate the three aspects of that holy grail have been largely met, admittedlyt not for BIPV yet, but rather for products which are not so permanent and may be tweaked as this 3rd Generation further improves, we may see lift-off sooner than later........ I expect a bite to be taken from the carrot within 18 months and a partially satiated donkey, and timelines previously unmet, to be increasingly achieved. What I have said is nothing new. This is as has been articulated by RC who himself, has been accumulating stock, largely putting his money where his mouth is, and I am willing to believe him at this stage as it seems to make sense to me. Interesting times.
    Caveat...I am an optimist!
    P.S. Malcolm seems to have adopted the latest buzzword,,,disruptive! Another good sign for progress locally!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.