GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Exactly Lockitt. Thats the whole problem with solar. There is no...

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Exactly Lockitt. Thats the whole problem with solar. There is no one target.Its a moving target and just as you think DYE has "arrived"a new hurdle will be placed in front of the company for it to jump or an "improved" set of tech aspirations will be set (even by our compeditors) Its a very fast moving tech this perovskite solar area. Its a darn tough one to swollow I agree. I just want to see our first profit on the balance sheet as well. I guess Apple and Microsoft had a similar issue..yes? That didnt turn out too bad for them in the long game.
    With reference to the article I posted earlier. We know Solliance has expertise with printing CIGS and we know we have partnered with them. Who knows what we may be actually printing in a first couple of process lines in Turkey and Australia in say two years. Could well be cheap and VERY high efficiency. World beater on the open market place for utility scale solar farms, akin to First Solar.
    Ive been off line for a week and was disapointed to see the Sp had eased to 27.5 cents ):

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.