SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Over 58% Miggster traffic from Russia, page-34

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    What are you even talking about? BRN is just another meme stock being pumped, but it's not built on the back of a notorious ponzi scheme like EM1 was in order to make its bread and butter. That's a pretty big bloody red flag that the usual suspects were downplaying and ignoring for over a year as the ASX unraveled this mess at its seams for over 12 months. And now this company's back in an even longer suspension with everything about it festering inside a black box.

You can question my motivations again with no basis, but that seems to validate anyone questioning the red flags and the actions of the board.

When the summary of the book called EM1 is, European scammers, questionable expenditures, management attending functions by the European scammers in Dubai to issue statements that blatantly contradict their responses to ASX, what part of that spells a happy story for anyone holding? From the outside looking in though it's hella entertaining and I'll keep posting my thoughts as I follow this hot mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.