SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Over 58% Miggster traffic from Russia, page-46

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    So really you come here to say that you have done no research and have no intentions of research but yet you have an opinion and want people to listen to you. It would be similar to listening to someone giving medical advice and they haven't even done a google search on what it could potentially be, this is next level crazy in my eyes.

Perhaps if you spent time understanding what is happening you might be able to contribute something either for or against, at present anyone for the company revolves around personal comments about non-holders (similar to your posts thus far) where as the non-holders are providing detail findings which have been substantiated by external sources unless something is of an opinion which yes there are personal comments back at times but this is because of the merry go round of research with sources posted by non-holder, personal attack from holder, non-holder asking for holder to focus on the stock and the information which results in another personal attack and then the non-holder will either continue this cycle or eventually may resort to the same manner as clearly the individual/holder isn't educated enough to provide a decent counter argument and appears to only have the mental aptitude of a 8 year old that was disowned from their parents that rely on bullying to bring others down to their level.

As they say you shouldn't argue with an idiot as they will bring you down to their level and then beat you from their experience.

I invite you to spend an hour looking into the company and forming any counter argument on why the company might be worth investing whilst being able to dismiss the amount of red flags that have been posted.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sixteen.6527839/ - you could start with how 16 separate countries have issued securities warnings against the partner that brings in 98% of EM1's revenue is a good thing.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/emerge-gaming-issues.5889893/ - or some of the issues addressed previously by myself.

Maybe you could counter the 2x articles that the AFR did at the end of last year were incorrect one titled "ASX firm funnels cash for global multi-level marketing scheme"

Perhaps you want to tackle the 6 month hidden investigation into Crowd1 -

I could go on but I know you won't be doing this so why bother, instead I will continue to research as I have been as there is something of EM1 that I find of interest which is the AAA game cloud streaming which is what first brought me here when they said they would launch before Google Stadia in March 2019 however I had my doubts and still have doubts they can be able to pull it off as they have lost the first mover benefit which would of been one of the very few reason why it might of made something of it, although extremely unlikely. Instead they are now behind the eight ball with Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, Sony, Nividia/Steam and others all doing something in AAA gaming space all of who have better financial resources, better human capital, better technology or access to technology, better infrastructure either own AAA game development companies or have previously licenced AAA games and/or are asking their users to buy the game which has its own challenges as Google is finding out but this goes against what EM1 has previously and continue to announce being that the AAA gaming platform is the 'Netflix of Gaming' as you don't buy content on netflix above your standard monthly fee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.