SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Not really, I saw the volume building and knew it'd go up in the...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Not really, I saw the volume building and knew it'd go up in the short term so I bought and sold.

The pragmatic thing to do is acknowledge there is a pump but I also felt it was reasonable to do a PSA for people not to be too greedy and be prepared for the bubble to be burst as we could see for a while now how many red flags there were.

Many people were blinded by their greed and were willfully and blatantly lying about the company and what it was doing. I believe balance and common sense should always be considered when investing, just because a stock is no good doesn't mean we can't make money on it.....as the ASX shows every red dog has its day and EM1 100% had it.

But with more eyes on it, more scrutiny was brought on what was going on. I was one of those eyes who bought and sold pretty fast in October 2020 and was 100% transparent about that from my first post in the EM1 section as well as my reasoning for doing so.

Trading and seeing an opportunity on profiting off the FOMO sentiment is acceptable and a valid (albeit risky) tactic more about timing your exit than the company's fundamentals itself (which are shaky AF).

But when this section was a cesspit of misinformation, circle jerking and confirmation bias trying to suppress anything to the contrary anyone worried about this was outnumbered 5-1. And then wouldn't you know it, as soon as the suspension hit they all slithered away like rats to repeat the same pattern on other stocks.

If I put my money on a stock I'd love to heard both measured sides of the argument, warts and all as opposed to suppressing it online when it's a foregone conclusion that those who can legitimately affect the price of small caps are already aware of these issues and can red candle a stock into oblivion at the drop of a hat.

I'd rather that than any of the $1 party thread simpletons parroting "GLTAH DYOR IMO" sticking their head in the sand and bashing anyone with a negative view of their wife stock and then blaming anything that goes wrong on "paid downrampers"?

As for why I'm still here, my money is invested in a couple dozen other stocks and I have nothing on EM1 and have no intention of dropping any money on it ever again. The issues with the company that has tied it up in yet another suspension and countless ASX queries though is a soap opera I'm glad to follow while enjoying my popcorn. Is this not as valid a discussion to have about an ASX listed company as about one that gets traded?
    Last edited by hades86: 16/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 190363 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 110744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.06am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.