LYC 0.15% $6.79 lynas rare earths limited

Yes ok, i will be working at macdonalds. All money invested in...

1. 708 Posts.
    Yes ok, i will be working at macdonalds. All money invested in lynas was portions of gains from last couple of years.

And when terms of making the cookies, yes we will say the average cost is 10c, but we all know the actual ingredients cost about $10 max but a mixer and oven are into the hundreds!

Warnie, your username is quite accurate. You sir are the king of spin! I know i make you nervous, and i completely think it should.

I am only 20, however i know many men who have made a killing on the market. All who told me about hot copper in the first place and how interesting it is watching people try and ramp down the SP. Lynas was a perfect example.

Now from from the surface when i told them i invested in Lynas, most of them shook their heads. They thought my strong diversified portfolio had got me high off my profits and had turned into a gambler.

However my reasons as i have previously stated justify my decision. A 20% fall now is at the level it should taking into account that the actual value of each share is diluted by the SPP. Now you do not have to look hard on here for people CORRECTLY giving rough analysis of Lynas and its future cashflows to see that this opportunity is one not to pass up.

Shorters are taking advantage of fear of the unknown for many holders in the short term but the outlook for LYC is so bright and i believe they will close their positions come the SPP.

Now many agree that only possible dowwnside would be if price of REE fell significantly, unlikely. Do your own research if you want to know why.

Now this is what makes it a good investment now.
    Falls further -> Bigger target for a takeover
    Any director buy ins which i think will be likely in next week -> massive jump in confidence
    Just an announcement regards to phase 2 -> BANG
    Brokerage houses -> Can only upgrade likely if price falls

What happens while no announcements in the mean time does not bother me, i can only lose but what i put in, but the possibility of hitting $1 in the future, which i think is a realistic chance, roughly 70%, i think they are pretty good odds.

As long as i have the stock now i can wait for the announcement and disregard the SP if it falls by another SP absolutely no reason to panic.

On here you ca

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.88 $6.78 $12.19M 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5667 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 6940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.