LYC 1.43% $7.60 lynas rare earths limited

over 94% down in 3 years, page-31

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    You would have to say those ramping the SP down as you put it are the ones that have made the millions, so maybe they are the wise heads here?

As for you giving me nervous vibes, as much as I would love to stroke your 20 year old ego, unfortunately you have not provided me with any logical basis or reasoning to which would allow my core blood temperature to drop.

Taking on a 20% paper loss from the outset on the HOPE that the company's "expectations" which are not realities but "hopes" are the way to play this one, then im sorry but you in advance, you are going to be sorely mistaken imo, just as the ones that preached to us in 2013 and 2012 and 2011 and 2010.

As for your age, I applaud you for having a crack at that age, well done, but unfortunately for you the ASX does not discriminate, and treats all of us the same when we buy and sell, so when you cop your first major loss, do not expect a sympathy card.

You need to be able to decipher between what has been stated and what hasn't been, that is always the difference between "expect" and "fact", especially when it comes to this stock.

A takeover target is no chance at any price, the facility simply can't make a profit, unless costs are reduced significantly or REE price increase drastically, neither of which will be in time for this showboat.

Truth is, the directors are asking their holders to average down, good luck.

Anyone heard from Siemens?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.