KGL 3.00% 9.7¢ kgl resources limited

over and out !, page-65

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Harry

Where do you get the information that it is in suspension until the administrator finishes his work? This has not been stated as the reason. 17.1 of the ASK rules specifies a reason. 17.2 specifies a time period.

How can being in suspension influence the solution of Andash? How many years have we waited? How many years do you want our shares to be suspended before we get a result on Andash?

How can a suspension be good for the share holders? We are denied the right to buy or sell our shares. We are not the cause of what has happened. That fault lies else where, so why are we the ones punished? if you want to wait for a result on Andash, that is your prerogative. Don't sell your shares. I want out, but I am prevented from doing so. Why?

Again I state that suspensions are (should) only granted when the market is not informed. In this case, every thing is known.

I remember the same arguments given with Babcock. The shares in suspension until a sales was completed etc etc. result? They never came out of suspension. Who got punished? Share holders who might have got out.

I hereby call on our Directors to lift the suspension.

I hereby call on our Directors to release the 2012 financials and audit report. (We may get the real reason for the suspension if we do.)

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $13.21K 132.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58549 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 1352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.