VIT 0.00% 9.6¢ vitura health limited

I sent the following 2 emails to [email protected]...

1. 709 Posts.
    I sent the following 2 emails to [email protected] yesterday. Hope all Colltech share holders take time to pesonally acknowledge the board's and management's performance.

Glen has only responded to the first "Thanks for your email and continued interest. Your comments have been forwarded on to management."

1. Monthly Howler

"Hi Glen,

Its that time month for your usual reminder. It comes around quick doesn't it?

It is with even more angst that I am again sending another monthly email to remind you that it is now ELEVEN MONTHS since PCIA 2007 in Guangzhou and Colltech has still not sold a thimble full of collagen in the multi billion dollar cosmetic market.

Your quarterly states 'Colltech is also recruiting for experienced sales personnel who have a proven track record for closing sales' . What are Greg, Glen and the distributors there for? Are you sure the distributors are working in Colltech's best interest or are they still peddling competitors collagen. Are they paying anything for the distribution rights.

With sellers continuing to line up to take 2c there isn't much confidence in Colltech. At these prices Glen and Greg have a lot of work to do to get their 10c options into the money"

2. Congratulations Sub 2c

"Hi Glen, so soon

Well we have someone exiting in a hurry, big time. When are the receivers moving in?

Anyway, please pass on my congratulations to the board and management on achieving the sub 2c level.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $24.52K 255.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5400 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 74824 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.