ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

over ass ess io , page-37

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I think holders should take a few deep breaths, sit back and think about things, and persevere with ESI during this time. Selling on a day when we're down almost 20% is not really the smartest of ideas unless you think the sky is falling in (which it is far from doing so imo).

AGM will definitely be interesting. They will likely be facing the wrath of my questions for one, plus likely many other holders too...

When I read some of the comments on this forum thread today I think of the saying 'People who live in glass houses should not throw stones' quite a lot!!

Drazicc:
    “Back to sub 1 cent we go, and its what the SP deserves after more rubbish.”
    “IMO this is all we are gonna get. I knew It was gonna be some more band-aid rubbish.”
    “You would have to be brave to buy in right now.”

It is not over till the fat lady sings!
    There is every possibility that bigger and better news is on the horizon, if not at the AGM, but in Dec and Jan. Obviously most, including myself were expecting more today and were disappointed with the announcement – there’s no denying that given wording and info in past announcements– but don’t write them off completely because of today. We could get more very good news soon and even if we don't sometimes although a short term picture may appear to be very cloudly, the long term picture is evolving behind the scenes more than clear at the same time!!

More food for thought: Perhaps a large player is manipulating the price and pushing it down like they did previously when it bounced off just under 1c only for it then to go on to hit 1.7 thereafter??? After watching today’s action and someone who just keeps placing those small sell orders further down each time, I think it’s fair to assume that someone just wants to accumulate ESI (and a lot of it!) at lower levels.

Mid Dec news re getting short listed should be an interesting read.

IMHO for what it's worth is We will not be at 1c or at under 1c for very long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.