GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

over confidence?, page-2

1. 6,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Thats some wishful thinking AstonDaniels. This company has come to my attention recently and I like what I see.
    When known as WTN, it had some 15m shares on issue. Had it not been for the placement I think it would be safe to say the share price would have been around $2+ with a market cap of $30m+.

The placement of 25m shares saw a 166% dilution. The reaction since indicates there are bigger things to come. This has probably been the main reason some buyers have held off, currently soaking up the sellers.

Still too early to make any market comparisons. ARM would be the only one I guess as they haven't started drilling. They have a market cap of $80m, a lot higher than GOT's current $27m or $47m if you were to include the 30m shares Reflective are to receive (I haven't included any options to reflect fully diluted).

OMH have a resource of 33mt @ 23%Mn. They need to beneficate to sell a high grade product. They actually produce currently and have a market cap of $837m.

GOT have a traget of 50mt+ @ 35-50%Mn with low im purities.
    The high grade DSO exists right next door with BHP/Gemco.

By the time GOT get to a feasability study and if they have anything close to the above target just mentioned, you can expect them to have a market cap of around $1.5 Billion+
    Now incorporating a fully diluted market cap using 150m shares (130m fully diluted currently + 20m shares issued at a later date for raising capital), you get a share price of $10+. With a current share price of 67c, there is a long way to go before that target is reached. This calculation is very conservative if a DSO with low impurity product becomes proven.

GOT intend on having a 2-3mtpa DSO mining operation generating $1-1.5 Billion revenue. This blows my conservative calculation out the window.

This is why I don't believe we'll see slow growth unless world markets play a part. I'm expecting the sp to hit $1 in the short term and $2+ by Xmas IMO.

I can see why many are very excited by GOT's prospects.
    This is one company not to be ignored. If they only ever achieve half of their initial target, people getting in at these levels will earn a nest egg capable of retiring on.

Good luck all. I'll enjoy reading and sharing views along the way what hopes to be an awesome ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.