NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I understand, but you could be holding a map to all the gold in...

1. 26 Posts.

I understand, but you could be holding a map to all the gold in the world, if you cant afford a shovel to get it out then its worthless to you.

The company at the moment is broke, its been living by capital raising to the point there is 600mil shares from 200mil a year ago.

that means if you held stock a year ago, the company has sold 2/3 of your holding on you.

There is going to be a lot more capital raising, to do 3D/2D in the UK and to drill these well's is going to cost 10's of millions, the only way the company can pay for this at this stage is with more cap raising.

NWE needs 1 successful play, one that makes it cash positive so it can stop cap raising, that could be at least 2 - 3 years away before it is cash positive with all the spending it has to do. its going to shrink your holdings your buying now by over half.

I love speck stocks, and buying uber low, but this stock is too far away from increasing its capital value by anything substantial, not till it can afford to take on its projects.

patmad - are you saying someone paid NWE $600mil? or is going to? - as NWE cap size at the moment is about $24 only with $1mil in the bank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.