LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

over here ladies :)), page-4

1. 22,593 Posts.
    matty, I bet you drove your mum up the wall :))

"..In a long vsa setup, the rule seems to be to wait for the close of the bar following the no supply bar before entering the trade. So how come in the short setup you don't wait for the close of the bar following the no demand before entering? Is this just because the SP drops like a stone after no demand? .."

hi bot, thanks for spotting the thread, thought I'd be talking to myself over here all day :))

to answer your query it's really up to the individual how they enter a trade, some may wait for confirmation of the bar AFTER the potential 'no demand or test' bars, this just lessens the risk a tad

some may let the price movement take them into the trade by placing their order under or over the 'yet to be confirmed' no demand or test

also like to add just remember what trend were in at the time especially it your going counter

still 2hours for our LYC chart to close, still narrow and it appears we'll again finish with lowish volume

and atm the banks are performing stronger on the intraday compared to BHP which is still trapped within it's range, whilst LYC is attempting to break it's highs

APPEARS to have been quite a few good examples of absorption volume happening today on most of the stocks I've been watching with their intra activity, nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.