TVN 0.00% 7.5¢ tivan limited

I have to disagree with you on a few points.I am not sure about...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I have to disagree with you on a few points.

I am not sure about your statement that it was PB who attracted top tier partners. Maybe they knew of TNG via presentations at conferences, or even PB contacted them directly. But eventually they are here because of the project, not because of PB. And don't forget that they are not working with us for free. They are still getting paid for their works.

With that high a salary, I don't expect an MD with such a long learning curve. Moreover, after a first few missed timelines, he should have acknowledged his incapability, and adjusted subsequent timelines and his perks accordingly. He did not, instead he kept giving missed timelines. I cannot see anything positive from such course of actions. That is not to mention the just-in-time placement to Vimson that saved Rex, the still-no-skin-in-the-game chairman appointed by PB, and the out-of-the-blue leavings of high-caliber personnel.

This year has seen many milestones ticked, and to be honest, I want to thank the Browns for the warning shot last AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $157.1K 2.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99984 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.