DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Over priced (Mod: Title Edit), page-126

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ouch.. I was unaware of the raising. Were they unsuccessful with the r&d claim?

I think there's a lot of people who see that zip and nor as the same risk. Clearly their trading patterns are similar. For mine, the business models are entirely different - the only common factors are two voip telecommunication companies formed at the same time. Nevertheless, perhaps this helps explain the current price?

Dave, you're right it's June but Sda will launch. The app is out. The commercials are excellent and I think it's going to make a lot of money for the company. Hopefully zipt will continue to get traction and earn good coin as it improves and is used. If you can ignore the sp or are in a position to buy, right now is a special opportunity imo. The last time it was here was just after the ipo and we're miles further down the road now than then. Lots more derisked as a speculation imo....

I notice downloads at playstore continue to climb. Without the marketing spend, it's hopefully a good indicator...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.