ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

over reaction: do you hold shares?

1. 1,137 Posts.
    I am amazed at the amount of absolute rubbish on these posts. Don't you think some insto's read this? With comments similar to "someone has lost their marriage through this", "They should be suspended", "It's like cheating on their wives" and so many more that I am just bewildered.

Don't rant and rave...I agree! But a resources stock forum is about reviewing facts where we at all possibly can.

Sooooo, did anyone stop the holder who broke up in his marriage from pressing the sell button since.505c not that long ago, but, with plenty of time to sell. I'm sure that we all know the answer, don't we? If you want to gamble on the share market that's the way to play and you get what you deserve.

If we stuff up and hold that's not the companies fault we do research and trade accordingly. There are a million indicators that tell you when to sell. If we ignore everything and keep playing..then welcome to Vegas. There are many great hands being dealt ATM in the Australian share market. If you don't like one you simply sell and buy another, if we hold when a company falls who's fault is that.......

Let's review a key player FMG
    '03......SP.023
    '06......SP over $1.00
    6'08....SP $13.15
    11'08....SP $1.16

Yes that's right from $13.15 down to $1.16 in a few months......bloody incredible and now at $6.27. Many bought at between $11.00 and $13.00. The volumes were huge. If they held who can they blame?

Something you are all forgetting this change of sentiment plays right into the hands of the big players they all use "put" and "call" options when trading. They absolutely love a companies SP to fall like this and others have.

In most cases nothing has changed with the company, just sentiment......Good old human emotions.

If you do your research you will find IMO that what Ron has said is in fact true, getting geotech's and other research reports through Guinea and Australian custom's takes a long time in many cases. BYR holders on this forum are being brutal and if like their disclosure they still hold, absolutely stupid. It's their own pocket they are hurting. If you don't like things bring it up at the AGM, if you can't attend via a proxy.

There are so many guys EMPLOYED BY BROKERAGES that not only read but post and manipulate members on forums like HC/BYR. How perfect has their opportunity been the past 5 days on BYR. They've made a fortune and emotions just let them.

Guys come to your senses if you hold what will you do if your ranting and raving is acted upon and this or any other company was suspended and your funds are gone? Then you might face divorce!

I for one bought by absolute accident at a lot higher SP. I put a buy in and had to go to an urgent appointment and the rest is history. I have since done a lot of research and forgetting opinion's of individual's I just can't see financially or fundamentally what has caused such an over reaction the past three days.

I know of documents and stock being held up many months from China at Australian custom's just because they lost a document.....We're talking about Africa here and West Africa to wit. Many resource companies have had major hold up's in Africa. That's the nature of the beast.

If, like is quite possible, some of the results over the next few weeks are highly rich in gold or other minerals there will most likely be a Trading halt after all this reaction. You sold in panic now, not carefully reviewed info. and you have just lost big time.

I don't believe anything should've been hammered until all reports where finalised. In fact if it was a multi drilling program then they should be allowed one release and summary to the ASX, but we insist on prompt info, hence the over reaction on this forum.

I hold and reckon that you might be surprised at the info in the coming weeks. If that's the case up to .15 would appear to be a good opportunity but if you are unsure get out and find another stock or if your losses are effecting you lifestyle get out of the stock market until you know how to trade. I've had some big profits and losses and I blame no one else but me.

This is in my honest opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.