ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Zachary,This is the first time I have posted on this site from...

1. 32 Posts.
    Zachary,

This is the first time I have posted on this site from memory and generally sit on the sidelines to appreciate the knowledge, wisdom and the occasional humour of others!!

I appreciate your posts as well as many others and am happy to TU to members who make valid points, make be chuckle or bring to the forum valuable research which some are happy to share with the rest of us.

I have bought into this company big time and have recently picked up another parcel at 11c in last couple of days. I initially bought into BYR in October 2010 at 26c after ignorning a friend who told me about them when at 10c. I then made acquired more after the company's intitial drilling statements (after the now 'questionable' receipt of assay results) and subsequent RG buying his 'on market' purchase.

I try not to be a 'Conspiracy' theorist however with as much as I have lost on paper in the last two weeks with this less than desired result I am trying to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

My question is - Could it be possible that the less desired results for the outer/ edge of the strike site were delivered first in order to drive down the price to a more attractive level in order for a cheaper take over offer at a later date??

Cheers

CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.