ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

G'day Biff,To help answer your question -"Could it be possible...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    G'day Biff,

To help answer your question -

"Could it be possible that the less desired results for the outer/ edge of the strike site were delivered first in order to drive down the price to a more attractive level in order for a cheaper take over offer at a later date??"

Further to my other thread on this topic - you could phone the company and ask they release the polymetallic numbers from hole BLD002. It is centrally located on the surface geochem anamoly and returned wider and higher grade gold. They have been sitting on those results for nearly 2 weeks. IMO, the numbers from BLD002 are significant and would go a long way to help answer questions such as yours, and others surrounding the economic potential of the deposit, and by inference help to assess what value PRU may or may not put on Balatindi.

To put it simply - the company put out a caveat with an attachment of hope by saying BLD001 is on the edge of the orebody. Well, BLD002 is probably in the guts of it, and with BLD002 results sitting in the BYR office it is inexcusable that they leave that degree of uncertainty about the potential of the orebody to exist (but I'm sure they'll find an excuse).

If I was holding I would have already phoned them. As a non-holder I'm not willing to waste another peso on them with an IDD call.

However, IMO, the most likely reason we got the lower tenor BLD001 results first is because it was drilled first, came back from the lab first, and were analysed first, rather than for some price manipulation effort.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.