RFG 1.49% 6.6¢ retail food group limited

Over Sold, page-272

1. 6,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    Not sure about that. Until the short positions start to reduce it would take a very brave person to be buying in the hope of a price bounce. The Shortman website is 3 or 4 days lagging, so we dont know what the current short position is, but at the very minimum no point doing anything until the short positions are being bought back. Whether or not the FA or TA might superficially point to an oversold position, whilst these shorts are in place and market sentiment has switched to overwhelmingly negative , fuelled by a media barrage and who knows what else they might publish, I personally would steer clear. I was in the stock, sold out as soon as the media news release. Took a nasty haircut, but would have been worse if I stayed in. I'm not downramping, just been around long enough to know 2 things... firstly, shorters have a much better idea of things than we mere mortals (or should I say mushrooms) and secondly they can wreak further absolute carnage when your instinct is that maybe things will stabilize. Look at what happened with Dick Smith and the shorters, and Myers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.