CIM 0.00% $22.00 cimic group limited

Over sold?, page-29

1. 6,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2965
    You are preaching to the choir Chris Cole wannabe...

While I don't play the short game, they are an integral part of the market. You forgot to mention a couple of things.

- At the very least shorters provide liquidity. You can never have enough liquidity if you want true price diacovery. In order for a sale to happen there must be both a seller and a buyer....and plenty of them.
    - The best ones out there weed out nasty fraudulent companies much like what Mark Cohodes does and I have the utmost respect for. Nigel Stevenson above is also a very good one and he exposed CIM for what they are.

You might want to read my post again. Just because one does not engage in shorting does not mean one is against it. It does not mean that what they are saying is nonsense either. If you truly understood ETOs then you would understand that an ETO position is still worthless if the stock goes into an indefinite trading halt. Having the right to buy/sell a stock (but not the obligation) is worthless if the stock is not trading. i.e holding 20% off coupon on a KFC Zinger burger is worthless if the store doesn't have any to sell. You are even worse off because there is a use by date on it...

Finally if you are not the legendary Chris Cole (artemis capital) then word of advice don't use "convexity". Chris has earned that playing number and it should be retired and respected.
    Last edited by Exised: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.