MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

over the last week speaks volumes, page-17

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This company has its difficulties but when the price is going up people do not want to hear it. Ranghora was given tons of criticism over the last week and now the price is in the 4's people want to point fingers at management or anyone except themselves. When this was below 4 no one wanted to get in even though that was the time to buy. Many people bought in the 8's on the hope it was going to 10. The people that bought below 4 exited at 8 and kept rebuying everytime the price started dropping to bring it back to 8 so they could sell to the greedy. If you got caught being greedy then you need to re-assess your trading strategy. There was nothing really positive in the quarterly to explain the rise from 3 to 8 other than a speculative pump. Anyone that bought late needs to question why buy a stock that has just risen 100%+ and has just released a quarterly that confirms it has issues. Personally I was going to enter at low 3's then the quarterly made me rethink as I expected it to get to 2. Part of me wishes I did execute a low 3 trade to make over 100% in 1 week but once the ship had set sail there was little point chasing it and i felt reality would bring the price down at some stage which has now happened. Anyone that bought high were not buying on fundamentals but on hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.