CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

over the next 9 tradeing days folks, page-15

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    centro2008,

We won't hear a thing until may 30 11.59pm ... I don't want you to get your hopes up for May 29 and then be disappointed :(

SMH should be prosecuted for making up any sort of lies (good or bad) about CNP - unfortunately we won't know which are the lies until probably a few more weeks down the track ...unless you have inside info now which shows this... do tell... :)

GR did promise an ann about the CAF within 30 days (which I don't think that he would have promised without intending to deliver). And as far as the CAWF properties go, these are much more saleable than anything else in the portfolio...

If I though that CNP was having difficulty selling the CAWF properties I would be out of this stock so fast my CHESS statement would ignite...

I would pose you some serious questions:

Why do you think that there is a good case for holding CNP if the CAWF properties cannot be easily sold? Do you think that any of the other assets will be sold more easily? Why then should I hold onto this stock like yourself - if they cannot sell a large no of properties within the next few months for a good price how is the company going to survive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.