CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

over the next 9 tradeing days folks, page-8

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Thanks TP! Appreciate the comments. I am yet to go over every store and see what centres they are in. Some are in strip centres/high profile city locations. Will check on these details once I commence with them. No rush right now.

I bought a beautiful apartment in Surry Hills, NSW and have spent the past few months ripping it to pieces and re-doing the main selling points. Installing porcelain tiles on the floors and an ultra modern magazine style kitchen with a massive Ceasar stone bench. All new furnishings, electronic remote blinds. Still need to get a walk in robe built, some cupboards in the laundry and a lot of electrical work, but having the last few months off has been invaluable and profitable!!! You end up with a great result. It's a bit like that show on ABC where they renovate old style French/Italian Provincial farm homes. Love that show whatever it's called???

Still have a couple of weeks left to trade and get the apartment up to date - Looks amazing BTW!!! Wish I could have you all over for cocktails!

Anyway - won't take up any more space on CNP thread with this other than to say that the next two weeks will remain very positive as outined above and the sector as a whole. Thanks again for the lovely comments - what you have contributed to the CNP threads is nothing short of amazing....

iPod
    BIRD LOVER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.