CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

over the next couple of months..., page-44

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Septa & Pisces - great posts guys & I applaud your hospitality & generosity in sharing your experiences & insights. IMO there is no substitute for putting your money on the line, and committing yourself to a well thought out plan (entry & exit). After much silly behaviour and getting swayed by emotions when I first started investing early last year, and consequently losing a lot of money, I had to learn to stick to my guns with thorough research and due diligence - rather than just following the latest hot tip & hyped up spammed marketing report available online.

This may go some way to explaining why I am so thorough with Conti Coal.

HC has been a priceless resource for my education & I personally owe a lot to guys like Champ2003, Brenden, GS, Domum, Gustie, Jayinaussie, TTC, Invest Egate, Nathan, Rob7, HLL and many other wise old heads on HC - any info I post on here is my way of repaying my debt to these guys (and gals like Raks). I also subscribe to Trident Confidential - Lance Spicer is a gifted educator & guide for anyone interested in the principles of value investing.

All the best,

M.

p.s. - sorry for getting off-topic mods!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.