AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Overall update+Indus capital

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Evening all,

Well it has been a great month and as discussed last post this really is only the start and watch this accelerate faster than most on here think in the coming weeks/ months. BTW I still maintain a personnel revenue target of $200 Million+ for FY 17 even this will most likely prove conservative as it is hard to gauge fully at this moment.

The main reason I am posting tonight is I would like to advise the forum to watch out for HSBC custody nominee (Australian) buying in coming days and weeks as there is a very credible word on the street that our friends at Indus capital could be joining our register once again. As some of you may know they have been on our register before however they had to leave in 2013 due to their own internal rules for holding companies with small M/C's which ours was at the time. In terms of their holding it was no small holding in fact they owned almost 10% of the available capital at the time (over 10 million shares) and they kept it under HSBC nominee (Australia). They want to be in this company and will soon be able to have that opportunity once more and in my honest opinion i can see them not only getting their 10% back but go the extra mile as this will be larger than even the founders event thought. Rezos has known them for some time and they will happily back him. Just think for one minute what ramifications this will have on the share price.

“Indus Capital Partners, LLC (with its affiliates, “Indus”) is an employee-owned international alternative investment management firm, offering long/short and long-only equity strategies investing primarily in the Asia Pacific region including Japan, and in emerging markets.
    The firm was founded in 2000 by former Soros Fund Management partners who had worked together since 1995 and possess on average over 20 years’ investment experience in the Asia Pacific region. In the aggregate Indus manages approximately US$6.7 billion for a diverse client base of over 300 investors, including foundations and university endowments, corporate and public pensions, high net worth individuals, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and financial institutions. Indus currently offers the following investment strategies: Indus Asia Pacific Fund, Indus Japan Fund, Indus Pacific Opportunities Fund, Indus Omni Fund, Indus Select Fund, Indus Japan Long Only Fund, and Indus Emerging Markets Strategies”.

Additionally to this news the brokers are all lined up for the NYSE listing and research has been conducted with constant US broker based calls inbound to the Alexium US office for rezos and nick to attend to. In my opinion there is a lot of interest around our listing and this will reflect in the demand once listed.

Goals will continue to be kicked left right and centre from here on so as always enjoy every minute of it and keep that conviction it’s going to be a great ride.

I will post as necessary so until next time adios

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.