AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Could drop back to 100c... could rise back to 400c+! The market...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Could drop back to 100c... could rise back to 400c+! The market has gone into bull mode, and the current run will be led by the materials sector :)

Look at the drivers that have caused the ORE share price to dive to $1 in the first place.

1) Fat cat bought shares on margin, didn't have the necessary funds to maintain his margin account, so sold, and yes it was mostly the one person who sold all the way down to $1 from $3, I knocked off several from him in the low $1s, I think another fund was active too... cleaned the fat cat out and the selling dried up. To be honest, I would've been happy to buy from him at $2.50, where I first bought shares in the current cycle, but he was all too willing to dump at $1.

2) Then we had the Argentina peso to dollar conversion fiasco.

3) Then we had the Argentina wants to take over all foreign companies scarmongering campaign. And someone big freaked out and dumped the shares relentlessly for a couple of weeks.

We've had a good run and the air has cleared up... on no news the stock should trend towards its inherent value :) The news of late? there's whispers around that the producers will hike their lithium carbonate prices again in October. Olaroz is a prized asset - next on the production line :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.