TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

overbought?

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Macrae has no shares to sell! Already sold out at 3.3 & has been gently downramping in order to get back in at 2.9.

However when he held it was all GREEN - Quote:
    "It is the best microcap listed in the ASX. Only north from here. I totally agree. I can only imagine what may happen...10 plus in my book. Next month's report should trigger a stimulus for buying." and:

"IMO, this is the strongest buy in the microcap sector on the ASX. TOX WILL upgrade profits again next month and for the rest of the year. ..... Happy to hold at 2.6/2.7 and prosper in the weeks, months and years ahead." also:

"A great turnaround story with plenty of potential. No reason for this not to gain further support in the long term. It is a great addition to a spec p/folio with what appears to have little risk."

No offence buddy - But while you held TOX, you where one of the BIGGEST rampers!

The reality is nothing has changed in regard to your posts! The story is the same! Albeit the price is slightly higher.

Overbought? Flaming nonsense! The whole market was down on Friday. Profit-takers (ie yourself) are happy with their 10 or 20 % - No problem, this has been happening since the 2cent mark & will continue beyond the 4cent mark.

I know that you are still interested in TOX by your continued posting since selling on June 22 - but for your sake dont wait TOO long to get back in

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.