BMN 1.86% $3.16 bannerman energy ltd

From what I have seen now, it seems clear there is going to be...

1. 313 Posts.
    From what I have seen now, it seems clear there is going to be an absolutely huge amount of 'overburden' and waste to be removed to get to the alaskites, but this would be the case for any mining operation. It's important not to overestimate it's effect, or underestimate it.

In my opinion, the most bullish are simply paying it off as 'no problem mate, she'll be right, we just start digging the sucker up' which is absolutely absurd. These people probably own quite a lot of the stock and have a vested interest in the price going up and away!!

The more conservative are actually analysing this in detail to see how much earth might have to be removed which will add to the total costs of the project. They are seeing it with clear eyes.

From what we've seen, it's clear that there is going to be a substantial amount of alaskites which as close to surface and will require limited preparation to extract, in the scheme of things.

HOWEVER, to get to the lower parts of the potential deposit, between 300-400m will require the removal of millions, perhaps billions, of tons of earth. If the alaskites are on a 45 degree angle, then to get to the lower levels of the lower alaskites it will require an enormous pit.

This has been well disussed by kariba and kennas at ASF, which has been a nice change to the usual share price commentary.

Max.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
-0.060(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $482.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.35 $3.14 $2.063M 641.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 3420 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.