BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

Hmmmmm....Let's say I will lend them from my own pocket 400m...

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hmmmmm....Let's say I will lend them from my own pocket 400m dollars. Will that do?? hehehe...LOL

But kidding aside melua, my view is this, the share price of BBP wouldn't have been 6 cents IF we all know where the 382m would come from wouldn't it?
    Other companies who were in very deep trouble such as CER and VPG, MDT, etc were all clobbered to kingdom come before....I remember more VPG when everything was hopeless (Doom and Gloom) and it's price was 2.3 cents but things go for the better and if not.... we find ways of fixing it. Just like a family, when things are really bad, we sit, we talk, and try and sort out the problem. I think it's part of nature....In my case, melua, I prefer to think positive and move forward rather than a "doom and gloom" approach.
    I know you are a good fundamentalists melua but I can safely say without bragging that I am good in technicals as well....that explains my subject on this thread that BBP is technically oversold.
    After all is said and done, these troubled companies including your "favourites" BBI and Beppa will all sort out their problems one way or another....in time.
    Thanks for giving your views and wishing me luck melua, I appreciate it. Cheers!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.