UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Overdone, page-13

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    They'll all come crawling back when the money starts rolling in and we start seeing more multiple xxx% revenue increases, and we all know it will because we already have the contracts signed we just have to wait for the money to start coming in, only a matter of time. I haven't really looked into the CC because it doesn't sound like there's much good in there but even if we don't break even until 2018/20 as ppl have been saying I dare say there are a lot of companies out there who wish they could break even in that sort of time frame, we've basically just gone into production and were going to break even within 3-5 years, sounds pretty damn good to me!!! Id say the massive drop in the SP has a bit to do with ppl looking to make a quick buck thinking UNS was going to magically become a billion dollar empire overnight, good things take time and come to those who wait and im more then happy to wait on this one.

Hopefully Allan gives us something to smile about in the AGM because the grin I've had for the last few weeks was wiped right off my face when we opened yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.