CTO 25.0% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Overdue Announcement, page-6

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is my opinion only. DYOR

I've been reading these negative posts on CTO for years and buying it's stock at the same time. So CTO has very large insider ownership. As far as I can see: They have a long history of raising capital themselves and not paying coms. They don't issue millions of options to themselves. They don't pump and dump. They generally don't seem to be doing much.

But... if i was the owner of this asset and thought it had the goods I would be in no hurry to develop it. I certainly wouldn't involve outsiders or contractors, that have their own self interests bty, if there was a very good chance it could be automated and electrified to the greatest available extent. Less humans in an underground mine the better. They've got buggar all debt and a very long history of not doing much - which I like for this kind of speculation. They are consistent. The shareholders they tap for money(salaries) every year, pay it. I have and I don't begrudge it. I saw what they are paying in salaries years ago before buying shares, it's consistent, so what.

There are a lot of opinions here, so here's one more: The likely hood of there being 50 mil oz there is very high. It's in hard rock, great. So someone buys themselves a few million cto shares and forgets about them, they might go to zero $, the might stay the same or they might go to eye watering heights and which one will make you life a lot more interesting? Don't invest what you are not prepared to lose in any company.

So in an environment where the money supply is increasing(like the last 100 years and then exponential in the last 12 months) this looks like a good bet to me.

This is my opinion only. DYOR. And after many years this is my first post, congratulations to me..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $50 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13929453 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1363146 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.