CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Overdue assay results

1. 2,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    I rang Guy Le Page yesterday and left a message re: the long awaited assay results. He returned the call just now. We are not the only ones waiting with bated breathe for their arrival. I'd hazard a guess the CNJ BoD's are also on tender hooks, judging from our conversation. He hopes they will arrive today or tomorrow. In any case, by the time they're checked and assessed, it'll be January before we can expect an announcement.
    He wasn't overly excited about the Galileo findings near the boundary. My impression was the GAL findings which fired us all up might've been a pocket of high grade stuff. However, that doesn't in any way devalue the prospectivity of the MT/JV drill program.
    Depending on the nature of the Greenland results, a farm-in/JV would be considered. Whether that'd be for the whole lot, or just the Mestervig area, I didn't quite catch-Christmas preparations were in full swing in the next room.
    From the tenor of the conversation, I get the impression, the BoD aren't idiots, and will play the hand they're dealt in the best way possible. From a shareholders perspective, I really can't ask for anything more. Except 'mother lodes' everywhere,of course.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.287K 2.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5842246 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20411806 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.