overeseas responses to abbotts election win, page-21

1. 47,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Vistica

Re your post which included;
    "... its obvious that you don't give damn that labor has create one hell of a mess,at the same time you wont even hope that tony will make the difference to the country YOU and I love. ..."

You are entitled to your views just as I'm entitled to challenge them.

As of today Australia has had its AAA Stable macro-economic status re-affirmed - that's not a mess; that's the best of the best!

Your assertion that Labor created one hell of a mess is therefore simply wrong; you should not swallow so easily the gross exaggerations and delusional mantras of self-serving pollies like Tony Abbott.

Where Labor has created a mess is for itself electorally by not resolving leadership ambitions and internal political processes. Australians have every right to stand them in the corner and tell them to get their house in order; even if they delivered us through the GFC and made great nation-building progress along the way.

Under John Howard the NBN wasn't even an afterthought; its was consumed in his hatred for Telstra's three amigos. Labor has made such a high priority of the NBN that even Abbott is committed to building a second rate version of it.

As for a commitment to my country; you should not construe my belief in different processes to achieving a more mature, more dynamic and environmentally sustainable Australia as a commitment to the destructive negativity Abbott demonstrated throughout the GFC.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.