speckmanRe your post which included;"... the way lappy is...

1. 47,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    speckman

Re your post which included;
    "... the way lappy is carrying on at present would make you think the election is next week....LOL it is over lappy....you backed a loser, so perhaps you should move on!!"

Last Saturday's election was not 'the end'!

My aspiration for Australia to evolve into a more mature, environmentally sustainable and economically diverse and dynamic nation will forever be with me.

Mainstream Australians wearied of Labor's internal disunity; partly explaining why they lost the election. But Australia has been very well-served by Labor's economic management, investment in the up-skilling of our people and nation-building throughout the worst global economic crisis in 80 years.

Tony Abbott won the election through a mixture of delusional mantras, gross exaggeration, deceit and 'me-tooing' when it came to building core infrastructure, investing in health and education.

Abbott will now be judged by the extent to which he delivers on all the commitments he made and the performance of his Ministers; which is as it should be.

Whereas he received no scrutiny before the election, Abbott can now expect to be placed under the microscope. He demanded Labor be allowed no excuses and must expect that same treatment in return.

Expect me to applaud what I regard as important and constructive reform and to draw attention to that which falls short of my expectations.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.