HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

Overhang seller gone !!, page-28

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Interesting quote from poster Cha re HCH:

XSO s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-13

6 April 2021 - Post #: 52264077

"yes hch and ozl a tale of two cities. ozl rising with the copper price. hch back to 4c level. at least it has now turned 4c to support instead of resistance. frustrating the way the specs [are] at the mercy of bigger players whereas ozl [is] just too big for them to do that. i think it was holmes a court who tried to corner bhp years ago when it was a minnow and failed. it seems an all too common tactic and ploy. bhp was around $6 then and it doubled from memory that year.
    i look at little specs like hch and think it is good for the bigger players to take an interest in it because at some stage they want their own profitsand let it run and double before they rinse and repeat. these sudden moves down in decent specs is a sign of interest and one of the reasons i looked at these hammers as an opportunity. instead of selling on the low it is a chance to buy some. but who knows. hch may just churn and fade here. always a hard call. but yes interesting little period here as always."

Gravscan here again. The only other explanation I can think of for the kinda stagnating HCH share price is that investors see that El Fuego mineralisation is open in so many directions from so many deposits, and so deep and wide, that HCH may be be holding out the begging bowl for exploration capital for years. My rebuttal of that is that, if they keep hitting paydirt, the share price may gain (sudden?) traction regardless.

I'm no expert, do your own research. I'm navigating by a Tates compass, and he who has a Tates is lost (dad joke).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $87.27K 91.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 7010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.