CSM cosmo gold limited

re: overhang - big change Have study CSM market activity for...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 271 Posts.
    re: overhang - big change Have study CSM market activity for weeks. My conclusion - it has been manipulated by short sellers.

Monday a buy order 100,000 sat at $2.70 all day with buyers coming in over the top and being taken out by sellers or seller. The 100,000 buy was taken out just before close. I think it was highest volume day ever without any specials being done.

Now sell order 125,000 last 2 days. Forced sellers over the top and price down to 2.58. Then buying would not go past 2.70.

Selling greatly outweighed buying. by about 3:1 ignoring what lurked off market. Now less than 2:1 nearly 1.5:1.

Today buy orders 71,100 & 48,600. Let's see if they are pulled. I question why such odd amounts in large orders $191,700 and $131,220.

I smell a bear trap. Risk Reward favours upside in CSM.

If price gets above 2.70 momentum will build any shorters will have to cover. Instos that sold indiscriminately will be looking to come back up to weight as CSM is in the index. Could be a double whammy to the upside.

This is only my opinion / analysis all comments welcome.

PS - Just checked the depth before posting - guess what the 125,000 Sell bailed and the Buys have stuck - could be an interesting few days.

Total Selling / Buying now closing in on 1:1 huge turnaround. But still early days so do not get carried away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.