BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

Overhead resistance is gone.............

1. 4,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    Technical analysts will be looking at the BNO chart and telling themselves that the resistance level at 48c - 51c has been taken out following the 2m share crossing yesterday and the healthy turnover this morning.

There should not be a lot more overhead resistance between here and 70c.

Only stale bulls from 2013-2014 will offer any selling in the months ahead - or perhaps a few nervous nellies that have just made a few bucks on recent purchases.

Anyone wanting to be on board for the BNC 210 clinical trial readout or even the oncology asset sale story will likely need to pay up for volume.

If you did not buy during the weaknes and show soem faith/patience, then it will be difficult to get volume I suspect.

Any of the boutique fundies not on board already probably won't likely get another chance.

It has taken a very long time to reach this point, but I think some very good gains are close at hand - despite the recent recovery from the low 30c range - since we are just getting back to where the shares were half way through 2107.

The true believers are not about to unload after the tortuous journey they have been on - and I speak as one of them!

Fortune favours the brave.

Enjoy the moment fellow travellers!

If we get an unqualified positive readout on the BNC 210 PTSD trial, it will get many clinicians very excited - not to mention shareholders.

Stay tuned for more good news.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.