BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

What concern WHO and therefore raised the pandemic alert to 5 (I...

1. TJW
    716 Posts.
    What concern WHO and therefore raised the pandemic alert to 5 (I believe this level says that pandemic cannot be prevented) is that this flu kills healthy adults as against the normal seasonal flu that kills the very young and very old. They are worried on two fronts: (1) the ease of human to human transmission, the crossing of genetic materials between this strain and its current seasonal cousin that is resistent to TAMIFLU (2) this strain has genetic material that comes from strains that infect Humans, Bird and Pig.

Note that pandemics are a phenomenon that uses exponential mathematics descriptors rather than arithematical mathematic descriptors.

Nothing the Board of Biota says can be taken as serious as demonstrated by their unprofessional handling of the Biota business since Cook and Grant took charge. They are people that milk the system that was put together by true blue Australian Scientists many many years ago. They absolutely has done nothing useful for shareholders.

Nothing the brokers reports can be taken seriously as buyers and sellers are not influenced by simplistic PE ratios. The "magical" lock that we now call Relenza and the future "LANI" (which is several thousand times as effective as Relenza) has not been appreciated by the market for LANI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.