PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Overly optomistic forecasts in annual report, page-30

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1499
    Hard to truly know from just reading posts. It may be that they were looking just for an emotive response, or maybe they had conducted only a very brief amount of “research” and hit that one report thinking it meant everything. If they had only read that one article and figured the news from PLS was at odds with what they had “learnt” then you might see a rationale for the first post. As to whether that promotes value in the subsequent posts is far too theoretical and ephemeral for me to distil from words on a page. I’m happier to assume the comments were made innocently and caused pause for reflection. Of course we don’t yet know the price being paid for PLS spod. We do know:
    - it is high quality;
    - it is shipping now;
    - customers are now receiving the product;
    - the plant is ramping up to nameplate on track to notified targets;
    - communication to SH is good;
    - exploration of the resource continues;
    - progression to stage 2 plant expansions are proceeding;
    - consideration of JV for downstream processing of spod is on the table;
    - income is now being received for spod (6%+), tantalum and DSO;
    - etc
    Of course we don’t yet know the price being paid but, at least in my opinion, the probability of that price being demonstrably less than other similar companies have announced for similar product is low enough that it doesn’t rate a ranking in my current analysis of my sentiment toward this stock.

If the OP was just trying to downramp, at least now the thread has some balance of information to allow debate and to allow other readers to form their own opinion.

DYOR and IMO as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.