MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

overnight hold again, page-7

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    jason123321...

The gap is valid, but the mistake people make is expecting it to happen in an instant.

The players have worked this from sub 25c, probably taken decent profits above 45c and will now likely re-load in the 35-40c line...if they can of course.

As I said over the weekend, their goal was to push the stock as far as they could, as cheaply as they could, which they did on schedule...but as soon as the selling volume from outsiders become too much for them to handle, they swith the button from buy to sell, which sets in motion the sort of churn we saw all the way back from today's high of 53c.

Their aim was to release as much stock into the market as possible, as high as possible...and to do this they buy one sell two all day long, at times actually net buying while the hold off their selling for a bit and at other times gradually letting stock go.

As of tonight, we have a whole new group in the free-float, typically of the trading persuation...all of whom will likely make money of they hold long enough, but sadly the reality is they mostly will not, soon losing patience with a stock that does not rise 20% each day...lol

The same flood of selling that halted the player's attempts to run it up will now aid the player in bringing it down.

This is the sort of activity that I often label as dweebesque...their own worst enemies. Had the dweebs managed to hold their nerve and not sell every point or two of profit, the players would have simply kept pushing the price up amongst their own buy's and sells to each other...and we would have been looking at a close tonight over 60c.

Fun to trade though.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.