IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

As you asked me before, whether TACTI002 can just get through...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    As you asked me before, whether TACTI002 can just get through approval on 114 patients. I still think the cohort size is less of an issue, but it is that TACTI002 is not a randomised controlled trial and also being a combo therapy, EFTI+Keytruda (dual mechanism). Usualy, in this case, FDA would want to see a controlled arm within the same trial. In many cases, dual mechanism got some hard to explain observations, FDA has to make sure the good results are not largely because the combined agent, here, Keytruda alone.

So when we come to TACTI004 (assuming to be fully controlled), I do think there is very good chance accelerated approval could land. Maybe by the stage we have ORR readout. This could also happen in one of the sub-groupd instead of the whole cohort, again, can be time reduced.

I still think there is good chance the AA will be given to PD-L1 low or negative population, depending on the trial design (4 more weeks to find out?). That 's the most problematic population, with pretty much the only choice being strong chemo plus PD1 treatment (not talking about the mutation basis drug, comparison here is more of universal screening.), but that goes faliure easily from what we have seen so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.