IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

When in the monotherapy space/ mind set, emerging sciences such...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    When in the monotherapy space/ mind set, emerging sciences such as B Cell vaccines are a potential future/ emerging threat to T Cell vaccines.

The way forward in the immunotherapy space is collaboration/ adjuvent therapies and Big Pharma knows it. Hence all future or currently emerging competitive threats to your science actually then become critcally important potential partners and Licencing opportunities? not actual threats?

I think of it like building a NATO alliance to fight cancer. It is within the strength of alliance that resolution can be achieved. Yes individual block busters can do some damage but on the whole they will never win the total war against cancer.

The below video is from an Innovator of the year finalist.

YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK

I'm not here to cross promote B Cell science whatsoever, but merely use it as example to the industry mind shift towards adjuvents as the best way forward. However I can say, the PD1 Adjuvent Trial Partner the Dr mentions in the video is Keytruda.

Let's hope Immutep management have stock piles of Collaboration and Licencing Agreement Forms in the stationary cupboard and not sell out contracts. The Licencing opportunity for EFTI moving forward as adjuvent is phenominal.

IMO
    DYOR
    Good Luck to All LHT and PATIENTS.

Ps. bioqld, my hypothetical question re: Dr Triebel was probably poorly worded. I was more pointing to the fact of not what he is already worth to Immutep but what he is worth to the company and Immuteps licence/ adjuvent partners beyond Lag3 FDA validation. After all, BMS don't have him.

Last edited by AddWater: 17/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.