IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Like your sense of irony (sarcasm) Camban!Definitely needed at...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Like your sense of irony (sarcasm) Camban!
    Definitely needed at moment

IMM remains a cellar dweller despite trials going good/great and data confirmation of efti working well in combo scenarios in hard to treat and unmet need cancers - ie mBC and NSCLC/HNC.

Long term investor (all capital raises last 12 years).
    Ultimately as an investor (as opposed to pure philanthropist) I expect a return on funds better than blue chips.

The longer our single platform efti remains in multiple P1/2 trials and not FDA approved and therefore not monetised the nearer new and novel drugs being fast tracked could (will) overtake us.

Not a negative. Simply evolution.

Read a recent report saying that the longer BP keeps potential competing drugs in the clinical in combo with their drugs the better for them to develop own/similar drugs in-house and not have to buy-out or in-license the likes of Immutep. P3 trials could be the death knoll.

After well over a decade, I want to see a deal done with BP very soon. Merck maybe. BMS maybe. A few dark horses are in the maybe stable too.

While we are still in a cash position of relative strength, now is the time Marc.

All imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.