IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

"Hope springs eternal" Joe. Long term holders no doubt have hope...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    "Hope springs eternal" Joe.
    Long term holders no doubt have hope and patience to still be around.
    Many LTH's been here longer than a decade.
    Multiple capital raises, dilution and share consolidation (10:1 = 3.3c now) and market cap stubbornly sits around $300m.
    I do think Troutfish may be onto something regarding latest SP control and uptick in daily volume. compounded with usual 'down ramping' new/old posters suggest something is brewing imo.
    The big question is what's the future for our investment in Immutep?
    We have one potential 'pipeline in a product' which is efti and is gradually being derisked across multiple indications combined with PD-1 (and chemo).
    Another autoimmune candidate - 761 which is still preclinical stage. That's it and for me that's the problem and reason MC is where it's at now.
    Multiple shots on goal. Yes but with the same ball.
    Efti certainly looks like it works as an adjuvant to turbocharge immune system once the cloak has been removed (PD1/L1 and possibly CTLA-4).
    What's is worth to BP or as some would argue what's it worth going it alone and licensing out?
    Personally I don't think any BP would want to share efti with others, where's the unique selling proposition in that if several BP licensed same drug albeit possibly for different indications?
    To go it alone would entail a P3 trial with generic chemo in mBC? 3-5 years and $50m+. Too long too much capital and also would need to fund development of 761 and other opportunities to build a long term bona fide standalone business.
    History would suggest BP don't collaborate with small biotechs with promising new drugs (well not for long if they do). BP either takeover business entity or drug(s) and close down business.
    Whilst not the preferred option by some, I cannot see Immutep prospering on one 'go it alone' product and further more, if they did, how long would it be before investors see any return on their investment?
    Not negative just trying to be rational about our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.