WLF 0.00% $8.75 wolf minerals limited

overnight volumel in the uk 1.13 million, page-4

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting that they are more buyers then sellers ATM, 16 buyers for 631,370 shares against 4 sellers for 119,100 shares. Once someone takes out the 40,000 @ 33 cents then 54,000 @ 35 cents, its open sky's too 40 cents.

Maybe a breakout for WLF?

On another note, I email an Estate Agents near our mine in the UK, I ask them some questions if they know of any houses, that have been sold near the tungsten mine at Hemerdon. The reply that I got back from the Estate Agents is below.

As far as I am aware the houses near the Hemerdon Mine were all compulsory purchased, I think by the mining company.

However, the village of Hemerdon is nearby and we not have a property in that area for quite a while.

Kind regards, Jane

Bradleys Estate Agents

I also ask some more questions about the houses and this is the 2nd reply that I got back from them

I am sorry but we do not really know very much about the housing there other than some people have already accepted complusory purchase but I am sure there are some that haven't. We have not been involved in any of the resales. Negotiations have been going on for some years.

Now it does look like that the company has purchase some homes at the mine, how many homes is the 64 dollar question. Interesting that the company hasn't said that they have purchase any houses around the mine, maybe they are waiting too purchase all of the houses and then let the market know of this.

At the moment up 5.5 cents 20.76%, its nice to see that someone things this is worth the punt!

Good luck to all that hold WLF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.