LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Venom, ""over 4,000,000 units that were added"" I did notice...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Venom,

""over 4,000,000 units that were added""

I did notice yesterday that someone put on 3 million to buy at .01c. Why any broking house would allow such an order to be placed in the first instance again illustrates that the ASX does not care who does what.
    Online broking it seems has no boundaries. As a broker, placing such an order for a client would not be allowed for obvious reasons.

The reality is LNG does not need fake bids to improve it's share price, but it does need the cards to fall the right way. It does need the oil price to get to a reasonable level and this may be helped by the Russians, who have said enough is enough and we are going to do something about. Lets all hope they do, because this will lend itself to possibly doing what mAutt is asking ;
    "" Well, if he wants to boost things he may need to pop a rocket/bomb/some others explosive up FERCS behind! ""

We all know that LNG has a cost effective advantage over it's opposition. We all know that we have two wonderful sites in Magnolia and Bear Head. We have 60 odd million left in the kitty, so the clock continues to tick.
    What we don't have is a reasonable oil price and that is where the hare is buried. To coin a phrase.

I remain optimistic that it will happen, but there is little doubt that it has tested the patience of even the most loyal shareholders.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.