QAN 1.50% $6.09 qantas airways limited

"Personally I think they should go back to work immediatley and...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"Personally I think they should go back to work immediatley and stop thinking they are irreplaceable"

So do I, sydneyguy but they are about to be locked out, meanwhile there are no bags to handle, no Qantas planes are taking of or landing, fleet has been grounded.

Pilots and baggage handlers are playing jooker this Saturday and Sunday.

Baggage handlers will get 50% loading for Saturday and 100% loading for Sunday. So the guys who were rostered on, will get $240 for Sat and $360 for Sun for doing nothing.

Really smart management move, they must hope they will recover all this from the backlog, if planes get ordered back in the air by the tribunal.

If they stay grounded, most of the dumped business class passengers are not likely to come back. Ever.

What a dumb idea to ground Qantas Domestic , it is considered separate business just like Jetstar.
    The domestic pilots are not involved in this action but will be hit, unless QF management will pay them for doing nothing as well.
    Presumably they got paid the for Sat and Sun, the lockout starts Monday, unless some decision is made in the tribunal.

What a mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.