The aged old agument in 3rd world countries , has always...

1. 7,334 Posts.
    The aged old agument in 3rd world countries , has always been....

" We have no social security safety net, for old age when we can't work , , as you rich in the west have, so we rely upon our kids to provide for us.We have so many to have a.... -scatter gun -....hope to it.....i.e. maybe ONE of them will be able to provide for us.

The reason their is no safety net , is that, ( besides great corruption , caste hatred etc etc etc...huge problems , no doubt ) ....their is just TOO many .

The older i get , the more i think homosapiens, poor or rich, east or west, religious or not , etc , are just NOT that important to tiny planet Earth.
    So many other species , Elephants, Lions , Whales etc etc etc etc are all in critical decline.Australia has the dubious honour of annilating more mammal species than any other continent.

Time we got ourselves in perspective.

What is the only weapon the west has to ensure planet Earth is worth living in in years to come .........aid is totally linked to birth control.

Sure , we can live in coffin-type cartons, as i have seen in Hong-Kong , .....but is that living.?

Having travelled so far,over many decades, in so many 3rd world countries, where most of the planet lives, each time i come back to Australia i feel as if i have landed in some sort of Disneyland.... it's not real ,not if you do the %'s, and it could easily 'evaporate' at any time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.