BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

PecoraI don't have any info on that other than to say from the...

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Pecora

I don't have any info on that other than to say from the announcements/ briefings they state that the IH machines are from memory $25,000 on one brief and $40,000 on another. They then state they were not in the business of selling machines. From my experience the portable machine they were using was connected to the Internet by a PCIMA card and feed the data directly to IMM. I don't think there is software with the machine. (When I say machine I mean standard looking laptop configured to gather and transmit the data). I guess its like an Internet connection, your hardware is configured and the processing is done at the server. As far as a licence goes I would think that would be worth quite a lot but I am sure that IMI will leverage some form of ongoing revenue from any licence that is given. Although thinking of something like Skype which is based in Germany it's conceivable that the whole thing could be run from Melbourne.

I know it doesn't explain everything, however, I am trying analyse and figure this thing out like everyone else. I would imagine that with the DoD contract IMI would set up a dedicated center as the throughput would make it economical and the DoD would pay either a fixed price for the year assuming so many tests per annum or a fixed cost per test. In any event IMI will probably run it and it will be a perpetual outsource until something else comes along. Hopefully this technology will be something like the wheel ie you can't improve it.

Hope that helps

Cheers

BW

I am glad to be a trader taking advantage of people’s biases but I am scared of living in such a society. ………Taleb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7115824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.